Brewer Fanatic

Computer Problems

lodiness
Hello everyone, not exactly a genius when it comes to computers, so here it goes. I just downloaded Mozilla Firefox, and the browser won't let me watch videos. I installed Flash, and it still doesn't work. I went to my old browser Internet Explorer, and it worked fine. Is there something that I didn't download right, or is there something else that I need to download? Thanks

This is what's listed under the tools>add-ons, pluggins menu:

Adobe Acrobat, iTunes Application Detector, Java Platform SE6 U11, Microsoft DRM, Mozilla Default Plug In, Quick TIme Plug in 7.5.5, Real Juke Box NS Pluggin, RealPlayer Version Plug In, Real Player G2 LiveConnect - Enabled Plug in (32 Bit), SilverLight pluggin, Windows Media Plugg - in Dynamic Link Library, Yahoo Applications State Plug In, Yahoo Acive X Plug In Bridge

Also Downloaded the AdLock Plus

Ok, my guess is that you need to install shockwave flash here (I assume you know enough about your computer here)

If that doesn't work, you can try to download the divx web player and the vlc multimedia plug-in. However, I don't think you need to download these.

Archived