Brewer Fanatic

Worst parents of all time?

Hammer
It's not the ridiculous names I have a problem with so much as the fact that we let these people vote. As the Maitre D' at Chez Quis once famously said "I weep for the future"!

You mean this guy?:

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/0e2258796a7c8f789a61b80a8a2a7da6a03bb3a.pjpg

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I can't stand these people and their offensive attention grab. The most offensive thing here is using your kids in this manner. You wanna go on yahoo and say junk about nazi symbols and names not meaning anything; Fine. But jeez don't let them plaster your kids pictures and their crazy offensive names up there for all to see.

You are terrible terrible people not just for your obvious racist and ignorant beliefs, but also for doing this to those you should be protecting.

It's not the ridiculous names I have a problem with so much as the fact that we let these people vote. As the Maitre D' at Chez Quis once famously said "I weep for the future"!
Believing that people with different views than yours don't deserve our most treasured inalienable rights. Now I weep for our future.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure I agree with that.

You don't agree....

that they are dumb?

that they lost their kids?

or

that they should have lost their kids?

I think it is a bit extreme, but they really brought this on themselves, by pitching a fit when a store would not make them a Happy Birthday Adolph Hitler cake.

I can see the Libertarian POV that says that anyone should be able name their kid whatever they want -- but at some point a kid should not have to deal with being named "Blankity Blank Jones" (fill in your favorite expletives) if a parent chose to name their kid that, or even worse, Ned Yost IV. There probably is a line that these dipwads crossed.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
While it may be extreme ( I agree), I also think a young child growing up with the name Adolf Hitler is going to have a heckuva time in social interaction. One could certainly argue that such a name will very likely cause this young boy undue emotional distress in interaction with his peers.

Archived