Brewer Fanatic

2008 Brewers DVD (Update: 2011 DVD is a giveaway item at 4/8/12 game)

rickh150

I had a voucher for the 2008 dvd and it was gone when I went to "cash" it in. I don't live around Milwaukee so I had to wait past the deadline to get one. If someone is willing to burn me a copy of it I would be grateful and would pay a fee if needed.

thanks http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't really want to start a new thread to share this... but I did want to share it. Speaking of 2011 keepsakes, I made this with all the streamers, confetti, rally towels, ticket stubs, etc from the 2011 playoff run. I also used some of the Brewer baseball card set I bought when I visited the Hall of Fame this fall. I think it turned out pretty cool and is now one of my most cherished possessions.

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/a6b15a9a84443498b205c9ccd4dc5ab49d549c0.jpg

• 1 month later...

We had nothing else to do after returning home from Sunday's game, so our Easter night was partly spent watching today's giveaway DVD of the 2011 season highlights. It's put together well enough - about 55 minutes. No games shown in their entirety, but there were highlights of frankly more games than I expected, with plenty of player/RRR/Uecker commentary.

The only thing I'd have liked to see included was Bob's call of the NLDS series-ending play. The video is there, and the TBS audio. The JSOnline stopped including "game wraps" in their BRN podcasts late last September, so although I have heard the call a few times, I still do not have a copy of it.

Edit: I'll add that I was puzzled by Corey and Nyjer's choice of accessories for their commentary. I won't say more lest I spoil it for the rest of you.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

So I have ripped the DVD and converted it to an .mpg but it's fairly high quality and came out to about 3 GB in size. I uploaded it as a torrent but it's my first time trying out uploading torrents so we'll see how it goes. I've attached the .tor file and you're free to leech it from me as long as I can seed. Mods let me know if this isn't allowed here (it's not like the Brewers are selling the DVD...)

I'll work on making some smaller file sizes and uploading them to easier file sharing sites

Archived