Brewer Fanatic

Cheap Brewers stuff on Amazon.com

panthernick
Over the last 5+ years you guys have been good enough to help me in answering questions when need be, so I thought I would pass along a deal I found. Just picked up a majestic Warren Spahn replica jersey (sold by amazon, so not fake) for $32 and change. Tons of deals on Majestic stuff, like Braun tshirts, Fielder shirts, as well as I saw a home replica jersey (blank) for $26. Let me know if you need any help navigating or finding anything. Take care!

Glad I could help. I have amazon prime (free 2 day shipping on anything amazon sells) so I see these deals every once and a while. This is the best one they have had yet though. Like I had said, I got a Spahn jersey, Yount tshirt and HanRam shirt for under $50. Take care and have a nice Xmas.

• 2 weeks later...
Just got the gf a Prince youth jersey for $14 and a buddy a regular one for $20. Just an FYI.

I got mine the same and it looks great. I though it was supposed to be the current jersey, but we got the retro one, which was actually what she prefers anyway. My $23 Braun jersey is also awesome.

You got the ball and glove one? Thats crazy. I got one medium Fielder for myself, which already came and is very nice. I also got a medium Braves Spahn jersey which is really nice as well. The gf is now waiting on her Fielder jersey. I come across these deals every now and then and will make sure to let you guys know next time. Take care.

Archived