Brewer Fanatic

MIL area bar w/ Sunday Ticket

nikegolf6

Hey,

I'm going out Sunday to watch the packer game, but its also a big fantasy football playoff weekend. Does anyone know of a bar (I'm in Franklin) or restaurant that has sunday ticket and plays multiple games? I was going to call Champs @ Southridge?

Suggestions?

I will 2nd Fanatics as the best place in the city to watch games hands down and it isn't even close. The tv's are set up like a Vegas sports book. The only bad thing is the terrible DJ who is 20 years past his prime.

Zim's isn't bad either. BBC on the East Side also has all the games.

they just opened a bw3 on howell south of rawson in OC next to the woodmans. i would assume they would have plenty of games on.

I tried to eat dinner there with the wife for last Thursday's game but it was insanely busy.

just like the woodman's next door, i plan to avoid it for a couple months. or at the least just do their take-out.

it killed me to not go to woodman's after it opened, knowing the deals that are there from living in madison, but i just didnt want to deal with the ridiculous stories i heard from friends about how busy it was...especially considering the check-out lines are not the fastest things even on slow days.

they just opened a bw3 on howell south of rawson in OC next to the woodmans. i would assume they would have plenty of games on.

I tried to eat dinner there with the wife for last Thursday's game but it was insanely busy.

just like the woodman's next door, i plan to avoid it for a couple months. or at the least just do their take-out.

it killed me to not go to woodman's after it opened, knowing the deals that are there from living in madison, but i just didnt want to deal with the ridiculous stories i heard from friends about how busy it was...especially considering the check-out lines are not the fastest things even on slow days.

Been going for a couple of months and have never had any problems. I always go on weekends during the day and have never had to wait any longer there than I do at my local Pick N Save. I think you're safe.

Been going for a couple of months and have never had any problems. I always go on weekends during the day and have never had to wait any longer there than I do at my local Pick N Save. I think you're safe.
woodman's has been alright. i tend to go early evening...after the dinner rush. the registers are always busier than the stores. maybe that is because their aisles actually have space to fit 2 carts through them (im looking at you pick n save!)

Archived