Brewer Fanatic

Chris Duncan

I anybody as high as I am on this kid. He is tearing the cover off the ball. I remember hearing that the Cards offered us him and Reyes in exchange for Lee last year and I kind of wish we would have pulled the trigger. In the past two years were his total at bats is right at 600 he has 42 homers and 105 rbis as well as an OBP of .370 and a slugging of .580 for an OPS of .950

Duncan is awesome and this is his second year. Why would a bad team trade a good, cheap player? That'd be like the Brewers trading Jenkins in like '97. It makes no sense. Add in the nepotism like Brian mentioned, and there's zero chance.

On a side note, Chris Duncan has the most power I have ever seen in person. More than Adam Dunn, more than Sexson, and more than a whole lot of others. The dude can mash - he's a star in waiting.

Archived