Brewer Fanatic

Sabathia chooses the Yankees, 1050 ESPN Radio New York says 7 years $160 million

trwi7

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I'm a bit surprised and disappointed. I guess after the reports yesterday (as shaky as they were) I thought maybe we still had a realistic chance.

Good luck CC, but I won't be cheering for you anymore. I can't cheer for anyone on the Yankees, since it's like cheering for the house in blackjack.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Since it's the NY Post reporting it and that happens to be a rag with very little credibility I will wait and see. ESPN has not reported this as a complete deal yet and I want to see there be some sort of announcement before I believe a paper that is best known for tabloid journalism.

Rp

Invader3K[/b]]I can't cheer for anyone on the Yankees, since it's like cheering for the house in blackjack.

So true and it sickens me. People can complain all they want about small market whining, but when certain top tier players are pretty much off limits to all but a select few teams, then it's not truly a free market. Nor is it a level playing field.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

PeaveyFury[/b]]Well, since it's a NY Post rumor, we don't really know that the deal is done for sure. And we won't know what pick we get from the Yankees until Tex signs with a team.
Please explain to me how this works. If I understand correctly, if Tex signs with the Yankees the Brewers get bumped from the Yankees first round pick and instead get their second round pick...correct? If this is true..why? How does Anaheim have rights over the Brewers? You would think the team with the worst record would get the higher pick.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I'm relieved that this is finally over. My understanding was that we get the Yanks pick (24??) and a sandwich pick. I'm usually wrong on this stuff though.

Think this means someone like Hall or Cam is more likely to be traded out there now?

THANKS CC!

Formerly Andersoc420

as anyone here knew it all came down to the Money and the Yankees have it to spend.

Just another reason that baseball needs a salary cap.

If cc does not pitch like he did in Milwaukee the NY fans will be very hard on him.

Well hopefully Doug enjoyed his trip to Vegas and can finally get onto his work on trying to find some pitching for next year Rotation.

I just hope that the Prospects we gave to clev don't turn into any all stars..

If I understand correctly, if Tex signs with the Yankees the Brewers get bumped from the Yankees first round pick and instead get their second round pick...correct?

Teixeira was rated higher by the Elias player ratings, so Anaheim gets higher compensation.

Archived