Brewer Fanatic

Here you are CC, take it or leave it....

razzzorsharp

Dear CC,

Screw it, I said I was going to up the offer but here we go. On our softball team is in Kiel and we need a pitcher, unlimited arc, and we could also use a LH bat. Now, you get the ball every game to pitch so this may take a toll on your arm but you are a big guy and you can handle it. With that, we will bat you 7th, right after a slap hitting righty with an OBP of around .600 so you will have opportunites to drive in runs. Our porches are around 275 all around so with your power you may be able to put one out. Here is the offer:

2 Year Deal (Club Option for a third)
Guarenteed SP for the first year. If that doesn't work, we can put you at first or C in the 2nd year.
Beer (3) and your choice of either a hotdog or a brat after every game.
Performance bonus of a hamburger for every two homeruns you hit, rounded down.
Also, I have a spare room that you may use four times throughout the season after the game.

You have until the end of the week to make your choice.

Beer (3) and your choice of either a hotdog or a brat after every game.

Performance bonus of a hamburger for every two homeruns you hit, rounded down.

Make it a chili cheese dog and you might be on to something. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived