Brewer Fanatic

12-8 WSSP to Start Hot Stove Weekly Show Tonight.

brewerjamie15

I hope someone at WSSP remembers to make it available online as that is the only way I'll be able to listen to it. But thanks for mentioning it, I'll check their website at 9, as I'm out East, to see if it's made avaible online.

I just checked online again and the audio is now working. Don't know when it started working, but it seems to be working now. Just good to hear Brewers talk. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

This show will be every Monday from 8-10pm. Calling it for us will be Tim "The Franchise" Allen and Steve "Sparky" Fifer. Good to hear Brewers talk, good to hear baseball talk.

I'm going to see if I can get us a bit of a preview for each week's show.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

When I was listening, they weren't talking about trades or free agents. At least that wasn't the main topic. The main topic was your favorite/most memorable moments of the season, then they had the Hart interview and then Sparky whined about how Hardy and Hart and pretty much every other Brewer except for Braun was in trade rumors but Weeks wasn't.

Just listened to Corey's interview. How could you not want this kid on your team long term? He realizes his short comings and has been working out for the past three months trying to get better.

The closeness of Braun, JJ, & Corey remind me of the 3 B's in Houston and look how long they stayed together and what they accomplished.

I hope Melvin makes this a proirty this year to lock up JJ & Corey long term. This could give us that nucleus everyone is always looking for for years to come.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived