Brewer Fanatic

county (stadium) seats

panthernick

That seems like a fine price.

Check out www.authenticstadiumseats.com

I think this was the guy who was set up at The National Sports Collectors Convention this summer in Chicago. If not him, there are a couple of other guys who are a google search away.

The best deal would be to find someone locally, as shipping would be a significant expense. And you'll need stands as well. When they ripped them out of County Stadium and sold them, they came with metal base stands, so you can actually use them.

They also sold plastic seats, and some people preferred those, but I liked the beat up old wooden ones.

Good luck with your search.

my brother has two of the wooden ones with the metal stands. since they're just sitting in the parents' garage in Madison and he lives 1,000 miles away, i'm guessing he'd sell them (it's two seats connected). just let me know and i can contact him if you'd like.

Archived