Brewer Fanatic

Your Best Ideas Ever Thread

sbrylski
I've always wanted a device in my car, where I could vaporize the car of someone who does something stupid on the road. The driver would be transported to the side of the road to avoid any injuries.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to see all roads in Wisconsin have a rock salt component or the little heating coils in them that melts snow and ice on contact. It would make living in Wisconsin during this time of year a little less of a hassle.

I'll never understand why the owner of Real Chili doesn't:

A. Accept credit cards

B. Expand to other locations

Not sure if that's my greatest idea EVER, but the George Webb on all college Campuses got me thinking about it.

There was a Real Chili on State Street in Madison for a couple years. Never really seemed to catch on... I don't really know, it was too far down State during the winter to venture down to it, and when it was warm enough... well I didn't really want chili...

As for the credit cards thing... beats me... Mickie's in Madison only takes cash...

Oh, think big - go for the Zombie Nail Gun 5000.

Every time I catch a cold, and have an ugly cough for a few weeks after, I wish there were either a power washer or a snake that could be used on human throats - just unclog the mucus right out of there.

Saturday Night Live did a sketch commercial about 12-14 years ago called the Lung Brush. It was meant for smokers, but I think this would still help your cause.

I want a button to push so that I can either mute or immobilize students who are constantly talking or getting out of their desk in my classroom. I spose I could just handcuff students to their desks with their non-writing hand, but I don't think the law allows that.

cologne scented dryer sheets and market them to the college aged guys and young bachelors

seriously, how hard would this be to sell? Look at the axe commercials, you just have to convince that demographic that the product will make them irresistible and it sells...this is coming from someone that falls in that age-range.

My idea is the greatest thing EVER. It's so great that it will revolutionize the way people go about their daily lives. It may will reduce America's dependence on foreign oil, solve the worlds economic problems, and cure the common cold. It is *DELETED* I can't share specifics, but it's a cross between a toothbrush and a banana hammock. I've already said too much...

My idea is the greatest thing EVER. It's so great that it will revolutionize the way people go about their daily lives. It may will reduce America's dependence on foreign oil, solve the worlds economic problems, and cure the common cold.

It is *DELETED*

I can't share specifics, but it's a cross between a toothbrush and a banana hammock. I've already said too much...

Sounds like the marketing pitch used for the Segway.

Sounds like the marketing pitch used for the Segway.

I saw a guy riding one of those in the grocery store last week. There are parking spots for cars and a bike rack for bikes, but where does one park his Segway? You don't....you ride it thru the aisles.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Moving from Wisconsin to Texas last January....got away from the real bitter cold and snow that I detested in my living in Wisconsin for 3 years after graduating from college. No doubt the best idea I've ever had.
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:bNwbK-DylwsBDM:http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u69/jesper13/ORLYowl.jpg

cologne scented dryer sheets and market them to the college aged guys and young bachelors

This is a good idea and I can't believe Axe or Old Spice hasn't gotten into this market yet.

Moving from Wisconsin to Texas last January....got away from the real bitter cold and snow that I detested in my living in Wisconsin for 3 years after graduating from college. No doubt the best idea I've ever had.
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:bNwbK-DylwsBDM:http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u69/jesper13/ORLYowl.jpg
Really. We have the southern end of the front you guys are getting up there and the high tomorrow in San Antonio is going to be in the mid 50's....that's cold for here. I'll take that and not have to live in snow and cold for 5 months and be quite happy.

2) drunk food. Combine the gyro and the burrito and create the ultimate drunk food--the gyrito. Except there will be nothing "ito" about the gyrito...lamb, onions, tomato, cucumber sauce, in a giant pita that encapsulates the tastiness just as a tortillo fully surrounds the burrito contents.

I've never made the gyrito, but it sounds brilliant, especially when drunk

You would love the Grease trucks at Rutgers. They make subs with steak, bacon, cheeses, chicken fingers, fries, mozzarella sticks, etc. Each combo had a name, but my favorite (before I became a vegetarian) was the one with chicken fingers, french fries, mozzarella sticks, and sauce. And yes, they were fabulous when drunk at 1am.

I always thought cable/satelite companies should give each channel a per month charge and let customer's have an a la carte package and choose exactly which channels they wanted.
So your idea is to not make as much money as possible screwing people without other choices over? I like it.

My best idea ever was the electric guitar chord progression in Boston's "more than a feeling" when I was seven. Turns out I had heard the song before (a young Coldplay protege). My second best idea was inventing the phrase "I know you are but what am I" in first grade. My wife thinks I may have lifted that as well; but I don't think so.

Archived