Brewer Fanatic

Your Best Ideas Ever Thread

sbrylski

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shot variety packs. 6 or 10 disposable shot glasses filled with 1.5 oz of a variety of top shelf alcohols. (aka, like Kellogg's breakfast cereal variety packs, but for college students and 28 year olds like me who still think they're in college) Different versions of the product could come with one or more collectible non-disposable shot glasses.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

a mega-phone horn so I could yell at the car in front of me to lay off his brakes.

Or a scrolling LED board for the back window to get the dude behind me off my bumper.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

A remote control pager. There's a little button on yer tv you push, and then yer remote goes off, so you can find it next to the bathroom sink, or the fridge, or whatever wild place you left it during the commercial breaks.

Then I found out they already made em, and they failed http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

This one came to me yesterday, although I'm sure it's been done. I recieved a 6 pack of Newcastle for St. Nick's. And I thought, how sweet would it be to have a beer stocking? Like those cooler bags, except in the shape of a stocking with Christmasy stuff on it.

Going to a Christmas party? Bring them a cold beer stocking!

2 things:

1) all college campuses need a George Webbs.

2) drunk food. Combine the gyro and the burrito and create the ultimate drunk food--the gyrito. Except there will be nothing "ito" about the gyrito...lamb, onions, tomato, cucumber sauce, in a giant pita that encapsulates the tastiness just as a tortillo fully surrounds the burrito contents.

I've never made the gyrito, but it sounds brilliant, especially when drunk

Oh, think big - go for the Zombie Nail Gun 5000.

Every time I catch a cold, and have an ugly cough for a few weeks after, I wish there were either a power washer or a snake that could be used on human throats - just unclog the mucus right out of there.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I'll never understand why the owner of Real Chili doesn't:

A. Accept credit cards

B. Expand to other locations

Not sure if that's my greatest idea EVER, but the George Webb on all college Campuses got me thinking about it.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I am sure that modifying a nail gun to kill zombies in in the Zombie Survival Guide handbook.

I don't want to modify stuff. I am not Mac Gyver, I want to buy a Zombie Nail Gun 3000 at Home Depot.

I am sure you could come up with a simple add on and patent it for millions. A modifier clip to bypass the safety.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived