Brewer Fanatic

Spring Training Tickets

lodiness

Heading down to Spring Training this year, and I was just wondering if tickets are readily available in AZ, or should I pick them up before we go? Any advice on other things to do/see would be greatly appreciated also.

Thanks

Depends on what games you are going to. For the most part tickets are readily available. However, tickets for Cubs games (especially at Ho-Ho Kam Park) can be scarse at times. SF and AZ games are popular also. It also depends on when you are going. We usually go the first or second week of ST. However, I believe it gets more crowded in mid to late March. Hope this helps somewhat.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

If you have sun issues and want to sit in the shade, you'll definitely want to get them in advance. Those tickets are hard to get at the window.

I bought all my "away" game tickets in advance and was glad I did. The SF game in Scottsdale was sold out and people were scalping lawn seats outside.

Two years ago the Angels game at Tempe Diablo was sold out as well. Weekend games tend to sell out a lot faster.

Archived