Brewer Fanatic

Brewers-Ham Fighters trade...

No team has ever made a trade with a japanese team...its not possible
So, why not be the first?

The way free agency is looking, the Crew is going to lose Sheets and Sabathia in FA. Yu may be a way to improve the rotation in the short term. Or do we want to see Parra as the #2 starter? Or Dave Bush? Or Suppan?

Barring a miracle or thinking outside the box, Gallardo is the #1 starter with one of Parra/Bush/Suppan as the #2.

With the economy the way it is, do you really think it's wise to increase the trade deficit by sending three players to Japan and only receiving one player in return?

That would shrink the trade deficit. And we wonder how financial guys lead us into this mess.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
endaround[/b]]
With the economy the way it is, do you really think it's wise to increase the trade deficit by sending three players to Japan and only receiving one player in return?

That would shrink the trade deficit. And we wonder how financial guys lead us into this mess.

Trade deficit is calculated on $$, not items. So it would depend on their salaries. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

But hey, this thread just goes to show that good old American ingenuity is still alive and kicking. That's thinking outside the box.

all joking aside, isn't Yu Darvish supposed to be one of the top Japanese players? One would think that any 'trade' would have to start with a Gamel/Prince type.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived