Brewer Fanatic

Turnbow to the Pirates?

Per Rotoworld, the Pirates are in discussions with Derrick Turnbow.

I guess Pittsburgh would be a pretty ideal situation for Derrick to try to restart his career, little to no expectations and, if he turns it around, a pretty good shot of cracking the bullpen sometime in 2009.

I hope he turns it around, I was hoping that he would find a team in the AL just in case he does figure it out again.

I dont care what anyone says, Turnbow is still one of my favorite brewers. I will always blame the bandwagon fans of 2006 for ruining him when in 2007 he was one of the best set up men in baseball. Yes he had his struggles but he didnt derserve what he got from the fans. Anyways, I hope he makes the pirates bullpen and then strikes out the side in milwaukee just to stick it to the fair weather fans. After he does that, I wish him well, just not against us, lol.

I dont care what anyone says, Turnbow is still one of my favorite brewers. I will always blame the bandwagon fans of 2006 for ruining him when in 2007 he was one of the best set up men in baseball. Yes he had his struggles but he didnt derserve what he got from the fans.

I agree. Like I said when he officially left the Brewers, I hope people remember the Turnbow who was dominate and a big contributor to the team's success for a while, and not his scuffles.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived