Brewer Fanatic

Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

ELCABALLO45

I saw this live with my parents. Afterwards I had to explain "rick rolling" to my parents. Including a mention for the "rick roll the mets" thread on this site and subsequent video of mets fans booing.

This still makes me smile and I was laughing thru the video and explaination.

I was informed that I am a dork by my brother.

This leaves me with a few questions.....Rick Astley is still alive? Wow. Also, I've never done drugs, but I feel like I have after watching that video. And effect would drugs have on watching that video. I agree on the funny, strange and creepy. Just plain weird.

I saw this live with my parents. Afterwards I had to explain "rick rolling" to my parents.
Yeah, my brother had recorded this, we all ended up watching this and I said we just got Rick Rolled. Nobody had any idea what I was talking about. Made me feel like an internet nerd. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived