Brewer Fanatic

This Is My Milwaukee

brewers19

Why is the first minute a British guy talking about Milwaukee?
I'm not even convinced he's British. Sounds to me like an awful attempt at an English accent.

Only made it through about the first 45 seconds or so, but is this promotional clip meant to draw people to the city, or keep them away? Couldn't really tell.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Well everything was filmed in New York (there's a shot of Bleeker St.) and none of the businesses or bars/restaurants actually exist. So it's either someone's attempt at a funny video or a joke by someone that hates Milwaukee.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
So does that mean there is a potential video game about the destruction of Milwaukee? I'd like to see Milwaukee in a video game - it'd be kinda cool to blow up city hall.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Ok, for whatever reason, I'm a little obsessed with this video. Try calling the number at the bottom of their web page 414-688-7035.

Milwaukee #1 export: Flax Seed

Stay out of Sector 21!

Working....Hammers...Sweating...Power....Circuits....Review....Verify....Bonus?....Under

And the song at the end....Bubblegum Millennium..Do you want this nightlife?

Sorry...I actually think it's pretty funny.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived