Brewer Fanatic

Loge IF box vs Field OF box

1Badgerfan
I'm looking to upgrade my 20 game pack to one of these two sections since they are the same price. Anyone have any insight into which area is better? I've been in the terrace for the last 2 years. I guess it is probably a difference of just inside 3B in the second level or just into the OF grass on the field level. Thanks for any advice.

My recommendation would be the Loge Infield. I've found that the closer you can get to home plate, the less likely you are to have your view blocked by fans who need to get up for food or potty stops during a Brewer at bat with the bases loaded and two out. I'm not saying the fans are better in the Loge Infield. Closer to home plate, you're not as likely to be blocked by inconsiderate fans in other sections; fans in your own section will be the only issue.

If you choose the outfield, I prefer the view in right field vs. left field. The seats seem to be angled more appropriately.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

After spending the first seven seasons at MP in the terrace box, we added a loge infield 20-pack for the 2008 season and loved it immediately.

Sections 216-221 are in front of the press and scoreboard operations areas. I enjoy sitting there and hearing the press box announcements (attendance, play scoring, why a player left the game) before Robb Edwards (who sits behind us) announces them to everyone. I wish I had thought to turn around on September 28 to see how Bob and Jim reacted to Ryan's miracle blast, but I was kind of distracted at the time.

If stuff like that sounds appealing to you, see if you can score seats in one of those sections, or at least move there eventually.

The loge infield also provides pretty solid opportunities for catching foul balls - with less risk of injury from a screaming line drive, like you might be more likely to experience in the field level. The S.O. caught a foul ball off the bat of Hunter Pence last May - just reached up and barehanded it. (I like to think of the ball as being pitched by Manny Parra.)

If you need a little extra convincing...the Brewers made the playoffs the year we got the loge seats. If that isn't an endorsement, I don't know what is. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

try to get a section with fewer seats per row. less instances of standing when people need to leave in the middle of an inning (if you are near the aisle) or less people to ask to get up everytime you leave (if you are in the middle). i still think club infield is the best deal if you buy a package where the seats are much cheaper than face value.

I have sat everywhere in Miller Park multiple times. My friend has a field outfield 20-pack and I have a loge infield 20-pack. I by far prefer my seats over his. I feel so much close to the action in the loge. Actually, loge infield is closer to the plate. You will get a much better view of the entire game from loge infield. I would highly recommend these seats. I would also suggest seats right around either 1st or 3rd base, whichever side you prefer. I think those provide the best view from the loge, although loge outfield aren't a bad perspective either. The loge level is my favorite level in the park by far. Some of the sections are bigger than others, so I would recommend getting in a smaller one if you don't wanna stand up for people all the time. I am sitting in the middle this year to avoid the frequent goers. Aisle seats aren't always as appealing as they may seem.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Question:

Loge Outfield Box

Section 209, Row 3, Seats 5-6.

This is where they want to upgrade us to next year.

Anyone know anything about this section/row?

Will the guard rail at the end of the isle obstruct our view at all?

I know if you sit in row 1 or 2, you have issues with the rail.

Thanks.

I'll pretty much ditto what hawing stated. Also, if you sit in front of the press box (sections 216 and 217 - 217 is family section), you get the A/C from the press box, which is really a nice bonus at times. Our seats are in the middle of the last row of 217..which is also nice since we never get bothered by people coming or going from the row and when we need to leave our seats, we just climb over the back.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

jhart05:

If you take those seats for the Saturday 20 game package, you'll probably be next to us. We've been in 209 row 3 seats 3-4 for the last 2 years. They are great seats. There is a railing that is sort of in the way of first base, but its low enough that its not much of a distraction at all. Actually, in seat 6 the railing is just about completely out of the way, and seat 5 it isn't too bad. It is more of an issue in our seats.

We're thinking of upgrading to loge infield or club, but if we decide not to spend the extra money then we'll definitetly take our old seats back.

Thanks "letsgored2003".

I'm actually going to be able to check out the seats Wednesday after work.

I'm also going to pick up a leftover Gallardo baseball from the free giveaway deal they had at the beginning of the season. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived