Brewer Fanatic

Does anyone think Braun could man center field?

BREWCREW5
Fatter than Joey wrote:

Braun was literally the worst 3rd baseman to ever have a bubblegum card. His days of playing 3rd are long over.

I was going to say that Braun was never on a bubblegum card, but I hear they just put gum back in some packs of cards recently.

I think that Braun could play CF. I don't think Braun should play CF yet though.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Yeah, Braun is basically my favorite player ever since he came up, but I even admit that he was a hack at 3B.

He had no errors last year in LF. I realize there are some balls he maybe could have gotten to that he didn't, but he was fine defensively overall. I don't see any real reason to move him unless we sign an Adam Dunn type, which would basically necessitate moving Braun to RF (which wouldn't be a huge transition).

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I agree witht that Invader3K. I would keep Braun in lf, because he was servicable out there. He wasn't a gold glover, but he didn't make errors. He also had a fair amount of assists. The only move I would make with him is to rf, and only if we get an outfielder who would be a liability in cf or rf. I said earlier in this thread that Braun would be a far better candidate for rf then he would for cf. I think Braun could be a better outfielder then Hart in time.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Archived