Brewer Fanatic

What would you rather have?

BoneDaddyKool

I guess I'd say E. World Peace would have to be the victor each time. Perhaps we could change E to something a bit different like say, a guarantee the Cubs will never again in their team history make the playoffs? Or something along those lines.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

A. Goes without saying

B. Who would I celebrate it with?

C. What if she turned out to be not so dreamy, though I doubt that would happen.

D. Seinfeld is in reruns, no chance to appear for 6 new shows.

E. Not gonna happen. Always gonna be some crazies out there.

Give me A.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

A. Yes, yes, yes. I want it to be dramatic, though.

B. Most Packers fans have experienced it. Almost experienced it 10 months ago. Enduring the MLB season is more satisfying.

C. It's likely that things wouldn't turn out as expected. It would be cool ... but the WS is the safer option.

D. You'd have to be glued to your couch to choose this option.

E. I can't fathom a world with total peace. And how would you define world peace?

A.

the joy of sports victories fade. can't say i'm still jumping up and down from when the Packers won the SB last time. plus if i had any knowledge that the Brewers were going to win the WS beforehand, i really think i wouldn't be that excited about the victory.

as much as i'd really like to choose the dream girl, i think you'd really have to take one for the team and choose world peace. you could just see yourself sitting on the couch with your lady watching a news report about yet another genocide and you'd have to think "darn, i coulda stopped that."

plus, if the world knew you were the one responsible for world peace, it's pretty safe to say that landing the girl of your dreams wouldn't be a difficult task anymore.

Definitely a Packers Super Bowl win.......

I have never experienced one, was 5 years old in 96.

Two extremely painful losses 4th and 26, and last year to NY make it so elusive!

I'm a huge Brewer fan but I'm absolutely crazy about the Packers.

Morally, it's gotta be E, at least if we are saying that the peace would be a type that people were in favor of rather than some sort of enforced, non-free will peace. Of course, with free will, there will never be peace, but we can dream.

A.That is going to happen whether I wish it or not

B. The Niners will bee good again someday, as soon as they get a different owner

C. I married the person of my dreams

D. sounds to much like work

E. I guess I vote for this one

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived