Brewer Fanatic

Doug Melvin's trade history

Ennder

I probably should have linked to this instead...

I'm betting that you edited the lead and that the link was eaten that way. There's a bug involving the convert URLs feature that kicks in when leads are edited. (There was no "edited by Ennder" notation, however, Yuku intentionally gives a two-minute grace period to do edits before slapping one of those onto a post.)

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Seeing how Mike Adams pitched last year in SD I kind of wish we wouldn't have given up on him for Geremi Gonzalez.

Two of my favorite trades besides the obvious Sexson and Sabathia deals would have to be the trades for Shouse and Villanueva. Melvin killed on those trades.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I watched Adams pitch quite a bit here in Portland (SD's AAA) last season, and he really didn't stand out much. While I agree that he was probably worth not bailing on, I don't think it was a bad call overall.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I watched Adams pitch quite a bit here in Portland (SD's AAA) last season, and he really didn't stand out much. While I agree that he was probably worth not bailing on, I don't think it was a bad call overall.
Maybe but he had real nice numbers in SD last season. In 54 games he had 74 K's to 19 BB and ERA of 2.48 and a WHIP of 1.04. Not bad at all.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived