Brewer Fanatic

4.1.05 - Rockies (Kim) at Brewers (Bush), 1PM, MLB Audio

brewers19

I guess I'm in charge of starting this thing again.

ROCKIES

Sullivan CF

Carroll SS

Helton 1B

Holliday LF

Atkins 3B

Hawpe RF

Gonzalez 2B

Ardoin C

Kim P

BREWERS

Hall CF

Hardy SS

Jenkins RF

Lee LF

Fielder 1B

Weeks 2B

Cirillo 3B

Miller C

Bush P

Bob said the Hall catch in center was one of the best he has seen in a while. Probably will never see the highlight either since this game isn't on TV. One positive of Clark getting hurt was getting Hall so much time in center. If Billy keeps this up Brady may be on the first ship out of town.

Another error by Rickie...and apparently on an easy throw. Hmmm. It is beginning to sound like the error problems might be a bit in is head. I suppose that it is possible that the more you work on something, the more you focus on a problem, the bigger the problem looms and it can become paralyzing. I hope that's not what is cooking in Rickie's head.

Yeah, that's kind of what I am afraid of.

Maybe it's just Rickie working out the kinks. The errors don't matter until Monday, and even then they don't matter as much if he's producing more at the plate than he is giving up in the field.

yuk, 2 hits.

Not how I wanted to end the spring. And this was with our boppers in the lineup.

Sure hope this isnt a case of guys getting hot too soon in spring and then starting out slow in the season. This team cannot afford a slow start. And Francis isnt much different than Perez.

It is beginning to sound like the error problems might be a bit in is head.

My understanding is that he's had erratic throws throughout his short professional career. If it's a mental issue he's had it for awhile.

Archived