Brewer Fanatic

04/03/06 - Pirates (Perez) @ Brewers (Davis), 1:05 PM CT

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone watching on MLB.TV? Instead of going to commercial they just continue live feed and audio. I couldn't stop laughing at Bill's off-air comments. Darron goes to pee.

Bill: "Where is Darron? I'm I going to have to do this (the advertisements) by myself? Is he coming? I'll just do it myself. Oh, here he is. Jesus, Darron, that was a quick pee, did you go in the corner? Ok, we're back on."

Man i wish i could have been at this game...

Look at Chicago and Cincy slugging it out.. absolutely no pitching whatsoever.

The Pirates are a good team this year. I think they'll be better than Cincy just because of their pitching.. Perez looks like he's back to form, and they have some nice hitters in that lineup. We pitched a perfect game plan today. Nibbled around Bay like we should have.

Any complaints guys?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
fire yost
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

i just got back, not from the game, but from the phone with the milwaukee county sherriff's office because some punk broke into my car by busting out my rear driver's side wing window. the game was seriously the coolest thing ever though. Doug Davis wasn't the best, but he seemed to get out of everything, and Rickie looked good on defense. I still think he got the guy at 2nd with the behind the back flip. But yeah, game was fun, afterwards not so much.

Archived