Brewer Fanatic

04/04/06 - Pirates (Vampire) @ Brewers (Capuano), 7:05 PM CT

BuckyTuba
  • Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought refreshing the page was supposed to work when these things weren't pinned?

Only if the thread is all on one page. It doesn't work otherwise because the URL has a "stop=X" piece which is set to the current last post of the thread. If you change it to a larger number it will work until you get a new page added, then you have to do the same thing for the next page.

been watching a few innings after i found out directv is giving me a free preview of the mlb ticket (i am an expat right now) and decided to chime in. saw my first shot of good ol' 19 in the brew crew uni in what, 14 years!!!!. can i say, god da@% the kid looks good. just brings a smile to my face.

Maybe 2 more innings of Cappy and an inning of Kolb then Turnbow?

Or if we score about 4 runs here maybe Kolb will just finish it out http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived