Brewer Fanatic

04/04/06 - Pirates (Vampire) @ Brewers (Capuano), 7:05 PM CT

BuckyTuba
  • Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the crew is up to its old tricks... hopefully it doesn't take them til the all star break to make adjustments this year.

Brady needs to stay put, he just isn't fast.

Jenkins just isn't using the same approach as post all star break last year.. maybe his back feels better and he's excited and wants to mash, but really we don't need him to mash. We don't need anyone to mash. If this whole team just focuses on getting the hits and taking what they are given we will be great on offense.

This completes my first rant of the new season: Game 2, top of the 2nd with 2 outs. Didn't take long, huh?

Is that Jenkins's 4th K of the season? And Brady gets thrown out? I'd feel more optimistic about the season if last season's horrors could be avoided.

Well it's only the first 2 games of the season, but looking at Jenks he sure is taking his customary approach at the plate. It's more than just one season for Jenkins, this is his history. What's a little disappointing is that we've been told that Jenkins learned a lot last year when his back was hurt and he had his hot streak. I don't see any new approach and his horrible leg kick is back. Can you say K machine? I had a bad feeling about Brady's running for this year and the fact that Davey Nelson said on one of the televised ST games that they want Brady to run more AND steal 3B much more....can't they see he has no speed and bad instincts.....oh well...hopefully the rest of the team will make up for some of these mistakes.

Archived