Brewer Fanatic

Anyone have an extra Braun magnet?

bdeuce05

I purchased a set of Brewers magnets from the Journal and received it with an extra Cameron in place of the Braun. Rather than go through the long process of trying to get a replacement from the Journal, I thought I would post on here to see if anyone had an extra to sell/trade. Let me know how much you want for it or what you are looking for in trade.

Also, if anyone had a similar experience with buying the set through the Journal, and proceeded to contact the Journal to try to resolve the situation, I would appreciate it if you could let me know how you went about it and your thoughts on the process.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

How long ago did you order? I sent in an order 3-4 weeks ago and was just realizing over the weekend that it's now in the 3-6 week window they said to expect for delivery.

Now, I guess, whenever it does arrive I'll be slightly less surprised if I too get a duplicate; and if I happen to get two Brauns and no Camerons, I'll gladly do business with you, bdeuce05. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived