Brewer Fanatic

04/05/06 - Pirates (Duke) @ Brewers (Ohka), 7:05 PM CT

Yeah, I laughed at that pic myself.

On that note, I was weirded out a bit by the strippers who were passing out advertisements for their club in the bathroom line by Helfaer field opening day. There are some places that you should just not advertise that kind of stuff.

Also, people were bringing in port-a-potties mounted on the back of pick-up trucks to use for their individual tailgates. Seemed like WAY too much of a risk to take for your private bathroom.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PREDICTION--- just a feeling but i think we're going to lay into Duke tonite... hall, weeks, and miller will have big nites, and fielder gets bloop single to left, that will help him break out...but ohka, will throw alot of pitches, and we'll see helling early, and we win 10-6. and no need for turnbow... yes all of those things WILL happen....

I know someone posted the lineups already but here's the "pretty" version.

Pittsburgh Milwaukee ---------- --------- Pos Player HR RBI AVG. Pos Player HR RBI AVG. --- ------ -- --- ---- --- ------ -- --- ---- CF Duffy, Chris 0 0 .250 CF Clark, Brady 0 0 .333 SS Wilson, Jack 0 0 .500 SS Hardy, JJ 1 2 .250 1B Casey, Sean 1 2 .250 RF Jenkins, Geoff 0 0 .444 LF Bay, Jason 0 0 .000 LF Lee, Carlos 1 2 .500 RF Burnitz, Jeromy 1 2 .200 3B Hall, Bill 0 0 .000 3B Randa, Joe 0 0 .125 2B Weeks, Rickie 0 0 .571 2B Castillo, Jose 0 1 .571 1B Fielder, Prince 0 0 .000 C Cota, Humberto 0 1 .333 C Miller, Damian 0 3 .400 P Duke, Zach (0-0, 0.00) P Ohka, Tomo (0-0, 0.00) 

I've got a feeling this will be a high scoring game. (with the Crew coming out on top of course)

I'm predicting

Brewers - 10

Pirates - 7

Ohka 4 2/3 4R 3ER 3BB 2K

Duke 3 1/3 6R 6ER 4BB 1K

Rickie and Billy go long for the Crew

Bay goes deep for Pittsburgh

I know the season is young, but ned needs to be sitting either one or both of his lefties (Jenks or PF), for a right handed bat, but not surprised to see that he didn't. Statistically it makes sense.

"Well that game was a big bowl of crap." - Brian

Archived