Brewer Fanatic

04/06/2006 Non-Brewer Game Thread

JoeH33

American League

Tampa Bay at Baltimore, 7:05 p.m. Minnesota at Toronto, 7:07 p.m. Detroit at Texas, 8:05 p.m. Oakland at Seattle, 10:05 p.m.

National League

St. Louis at Philadelphia, 3:05 p.m. Atlanta at San Francisco, 4:05 p.m. Wash'ton at N.Y. Mets, 7:10 p.m. Pittsburgh at Cincinnati, 7:10 p.m. Arizona at Colorado, 8:35 p.m.

Go Phillies. Knock off St Louis to leave us as the only undefeated team in the NL.

Phillies escape a bases loaded jam in the 3rd to maintain a 1-0 lead.

Rollins 0-2 so far. Needs to go hitless to stay behind Molitor.

Phew. I was watching the game and thought it might have been a little worse. At least it's just his side, and his right one. I have him on a bunch of my fantasy teams.

And Branyan is starting, batting 6th and playing RF tonight for the D Rays.

The Mets v. Nats game is on ESPN right now. If you want to get a glimpse of Ryan Zimmerman, one of the thirdbaseman taken ahead of Ryan Braun in last year's draft. He's starting the season off just like he finished it last year. I can only hope our 3B Ryan ends up doing as well, only with even more power.

Next time someone decides to go off on Daron or Bill for their broadcasting, I'd like to invite them to watch virtually -any- other TV duo. There are some really boring duos out there, lemmie tell ya.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Next time someone decides to go off on Daron or Bill for their broadcasting, I'd like to invite them to watch virtually -any- other TV duo. There are some really boring duos out there, lemmie tell ya.

Thank you! That's precisely what I was saying under the "Daron and Bill Drinking Game Rules" thread.

Archived