Brewer Fanatic

Brian Anderson contract extension

markedman5

This news was buried somewhere on the web a couple of months ago in a manner similar to the way it's buried in the chat you've linked to. I'm surprised there wasn't a formal announcement or a press release.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

You have all been spoiled.

For a smaller market like Milwaukee - Brian Anderson is fantastic.

However, I doubt this contract means much of anything. I would imagine if a much better offer comes (National coverage) he is still able to opt out.

Missing Vasgersian and dull ...

To each his own, but I want an announcer who just calls the game. I don't need to be entertained by the guy behind the microphone. The game's supposed to be doing that for me.

I think Brian Anderson is solid. I'm glad to hear he'll be back.

I think Brian Anderson is solid. I'm glad to hear he'll be back.

Me too, and Invader further sums up my thoughts. I know people find it hard to believe, but when compared to other teams' announcers, Brewers fans are lucky.

Congrats, BA, and glad to hear you've got some job security. Hey, your Braun walkoff-GS call even made an Apple commercial!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

A few months back I commented about how much I dislike BA. Someone responded saying something along the lines of name someone better. To be honest there aren't many great TV announcers. I started paying closer attention to other teams broadcasts on Extra innings and it's true. I can't say that I can think of many TV announcers I enjoy listening to. It's easier to just name horrible ones. Since Steve Stone went to the white sox I enjoy him more. I also respect him for the incident with the cubs a few years back where he was brutally honest. The Reds announcers have always been respectful of the Brewers therefore I like them.

I do enjoy BA and Schroeder alot more than Sutton and Grace here in Phoenix that's fore sure.

Archived