Brewer Fanatic

Sonic In Madison/Middleton

lodiness

I'll gladly trade you all the Sonics in Texas for a Culver's in my town. The food just kinda has this weird grease flavor no matter what you order. The Cherry Limeade, however, is pretty darn good.

You can have all the Culver's, they are terrible. I think their food has went down hill.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
As someone that can't get Culver's very often, I disagree. Culver's still rules any other fast food......except In 'n Out Burger.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Yeah, we frequent Culvers a lot. It's a convienent place to go after a youth sporting event and my son's school has frequent fund rasing nights there. I use to really enjoy Culvers. I ate at the one at the Grand Ave in Milwaukee almost everyday for a while. I'm just sick of it now. When we go now, I can only eat about half of my meal.

There's talk of a Sonic being put in at the new Shoppes of Fox River that is under construction on Sunset Drive in Waukesha. I'm somewhat excited about it, but I'm sure I'll eventually get sick of that as well if I eat there enough.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I haven't had Culver's in a while, nor Sonic. But when I did get the chance to eat at Sonic I thought it tasted quite a bit like Culver's. I do like the drink selection at Sonic, that's crucial IMO. Can't wait to get back to Madison and get some crazy concoction.

Sonics are going to be built starting in January, I don't know any exact locations but there will be a minimum of 8-10 in Wisconsin, 5 of which will be in the Milwaukee area. I'm certain of this as one of my friends is an independent contractor and put in a bid to do the heating/air conditioning in all of the new locations (he didn't win the bid). There might be more, but he put a bid for the combined 8-10 within about a 150 mile radius from him (Madison).

Well, at least many of us will finally get to try the product we've been bombarded with ads for, for years now.

I actually like Culver's, though I agree their food isn't as good as it used to be. I'd still rather eat there than McDonald's, Burger King, etc.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived