Brewer Fanatic

Trenni gone to the MLB Network

uwbufu24
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trenni was awful.

She was the best sideline reporter the Brewers have had since I can recall. And it has nothing to do with her looks as far as I'm concerned. She consistently brought her A game, and was well-prepared on all but a handful of occasions. Plus she could put up with BA & Rock constantly throwing stuff at her when she was reporting from below their booth at MP, so we know she's totally clutch too. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I like this from BuckyChannel:

Of course, the real reason I posted those pictures is because of how flat-out gorgeous Trenni looked. I think from now on, every girl I meet that is a) cute, b) knowledgeable about sports, and c) not annoying about the fact she's knowledgeable about sports will be known as a "Trenni".

Let me add I agree with TooLiveCrew. Every sports network has a cute "sideline" reporter now. Trenni is the only one I can think of who actually was a Sports Broadcaster. Apparently MLB Network realized this too. good for them. And good for her.

Archived