Brewer Fanatic

4/7/06 - Diamondbacks (Ortiz) @ Brewers (Bush), 7:05 PM CT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, I should clarify for those of you who are fortunate enough to not be listening to Daron Sutton.

The first thing he said when Eric Byrnes came up for his first at-bat was, "Here's a heart and soul guy".

Talk about asking me to get upset with you...and it only took Daron about 40 minutes to do it.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I shouldn't have to ask. . . .

but what is Ueck and Jim talking about that is so classic?

I'm stuck having to listen to Thom Brenneman and Mark Grace as they black out the Brewers TV feed here in AZ (I know the rules of why, no need to explain). Guess I should have listened to Ueck. (except the feeds would not have matched, since I can't tivo the over the air feed that I'm receiving of Dbacks TV)

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Dbacks announcing crew just said that they hear Sheets is expected to be activated tomorrow. Of course, that would make no sense, as he wouldn't be starting at the earliest until Wednesday. And with the rotation doing fine, they should be careful.

Archived