Brewer Fanatic

States in which you have spent at least one night

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chtm=usa&chf=bg,s,336699&chco=cc0000&chd=s:99999999999999999999999999999999999999&chld=WIALCAFLILKYMAMOORSDVTCOGAINLAMINJPATNVAWYAZCTHIIAMEMNNEOHTXWAKSMDNVNYOKSCUT

visited 38 states (76%)

Create your own visited map of The United States or determine the next president

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You see that little speck on Missouri? I thought that was dirt on my monitor and spent two minutes trying to wash it off.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

FTJ dominating the western Continental US. North Dakota is the last domino to fall.

FTJ dominating the western US. North Dakota is the last domino to fall.
Well, the last domino of the lower 48.

True. Edited original comment. FTJ is afraid of polar bears.

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chtm=usa&chf=bg,s,336699&chco=cc0000&chd=s:99999999999999999&chld=WIMIMNNYCAFLILMAWATXHIGATNSDIAMOIN

17 States (34%).

But I have Hawaii. I've also visited one US territory, Puerto Rico.

Robert

FTJ dominating the western Continental US. North Dakota is the last domino to fall.

I used to live out in OR, so I spent a lot of time in the neighboring states. North Dakota pisses me off.

True. Edited original comment. FTJ is afraid of polar bears.

Who wouldn't be? Their diet consists solely of Eskimos and moose.

I am almost certain I have been in WV and KY -- but cannot verify it.

Not a lot of people have been out to OR -- That's too bad -- it's a great state to spend time in.

I had a 100% travel job for 3 years. I did 31 states the first year including Florida 7 times, Texas 3 times, etc. I stopped counting after the first year. I nailed just about everything in the lower 48, also Canada and Mexico.

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chtm=usa&chf=bg,s,336699&chco=cc0000&chd=s:999999999999999999999999999999999999999&chld=ALCAFLILKYMONCORSDVTWICOGAINLAMIMTNJPATNVAMEMNNENMTXWAIDNVNYSCUTMDMAWYAZWVOHDE
visited 39 states (78%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or determine the next president

I can't believe I've never stayed in Iowa.

Take note New Hampshire: none of us care enough about you to even visit your state. Well, Alaska too, but that's too far a drive.
Unfortunately, not true. I've been lots of times; just never spent the night -- usually staying in either Vermont or Maine.

I need to get away more:

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chtm=usa&chf=bg,s,336699&chco=cc0000&chd=s:9999999999999999&chld=CAFLILSDWICOGAMIAZIAMNNEOHNVKSNY

visited 16 states (32%)

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived