Brewer Fanatic

Photos On Season Ticket Renewal Packet

rluzinski
Braun and Gallardo have the two large pictures on the outside. Two very safe picks, obviously. Hardy has a smaller picture on the inside, along with another Braun picture. That's it. I know they want to choose safe players to show but I'm still surprised that there is no Prince picture at all. Braunjust signed an extension, so I understand why he'd be the featured slugger but maybe Prince is being more aggressively shoped than we realize? This also suggests that there's little or no chance of Hardy being traded this off season, to make room for Escobar. I assumed as much already but it's nice to see http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Braun and Gallardo have the two large pictures on the outside. Two very safe picks, obviously. Hardy has a smaller picture on the inside, along with another Braun picture. That's it. I know they want to choose safe players to show but I'm still surprised that there is no Prince picture at all. Braunjust signed an extension, so I understand why he'd be the featured slugger but maybe Prince is being more aggressively shoped than we realize? This also suggests that there's little or no chance of Hardy being traded this off season, to make room for Escobar. I assumed as much already but it's nice to see http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
With Counsell's option not being picked up, Escobar's role next year seems obvious: Counsell's old job as backup 2B/SS.

With Counsell's option not being picked up, Escobar's role next year seems obvious: Counsell's old job as backup 2B/SS.

In my opinion, there is exactly 0% chance of that happening. He is too good of a prospect to waist a year of development and team control on and I really can't see how that has any connection to Counsell's option.

I know on the vouchers for the season recap DVD that were handed out at the end of the year (which are to be redeemed in December), they had Braun and Hardy on those as well.

What vouchers are these? When did these vouchers get handed out? Where can I get one?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived