Brewer Fanatic

Splitting season tickets, any takers?

razzzorsharp
I am thinking of reupping my terrace tickets again this year (Setion 430) but would like to split them before I throw money down. Cost is 1620 for four tickets, so 810 for two tickets to every game. With it, you get $140 dollars in food coupons. Let me know, I did this last year and it seemed to work out well.

Yeah that's what I meant. I was told by my rep that the Terrace Ticket Treat (Buy 2 get 2 free terrace reserved tickets) doesn't get the food vouchers, and only get Metavante passes. Just trying to clarify if you got a special offer or misunderstood the renewal info. Thanks.

Are they offering the Ticket Treat yet?

(Not that I am interested - because I want to keep my seats)

But when I talked to my ticket rep about the seats next to me, he informed me that they were already sold so full season tickets wasn't an option. He also said that the Terrace Ticket Treat was sold out?

I don't know what that means - did they limit how many they are/were offering?

I could take two of them for a half the season if anyone else is interested in half a season.....(I already have the Saturday 20 game pack so all of those games would be the yours and then we could draft out the other games) Let me know if anyone is interested in this. Thanks!

Also, to add incentive, I don't want any of the food coupons so our part of those would be all yours!

did they limit how many they are/were offering?
Elsewhere on the board, I thought someone had said that only current terrace ticket treat customers could continue with that package (i.e. no new TTT accounts).

Indeed, here is the post.

true. i couldnt even attempt to relocate seats.

I have the Terrace Ticket Treat in Section 421, Row 11. I've asked to move lower but they never have anything. 81 games is a lot so I'm looking to split as well. I don't want to undercut Razzor so please try to work w/him first.

Archived