Brewer Fanatic

4/8/06 D'Backs (Webb) @ Brewers (Davis) 1:05 CST

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you have to question the dbacks approach at the plate that inning, DD walks the first two guys then Gonzo swings first pitch for a double play, then Shawn Green also swings first pitch and gets an out. Patience at the plate with a pitcher who is struggeling to find the mark usually leads to big innings

Quick question for those that are watching the game. I've noticed Koskie has made a few plays today, how does he look in the field? I know he was a gold glove calibre 3B for the Twins but most Blue Jay fans said he had really lost it defensively last year and had problems with the throws to 1B. I'm just curious if he looks great, good or just ok out there?

lets see now if the bottom of our order can put some runs on the board

I hope so; though there's that black-hole in the 8 spot.

It's the home run inning, though! $100 for a guy from Sheboygan if a Brewer goes long. Even more if they bat around to Koskie.

EDIT: I take back my bad Chad slam. For now.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

how does he look in the field? I know he was a gold glove calibre 3B for the Twins but most Blue Jay fans said he had really lost it defensively last year and had problems with the throws to 1B

he's looked great. Some very tough hops. His only bad throw was because he lobbed one to first cause the pitcher was out by 20 feet.

Also, Prince with 2 or 3 very good digs tonight, and that Weeks-Hardy-Fielder DP was a highlight reel caliber DP

Archived