Brewer Fanatic

4/8/06 D'Backs (Webb) @ Brewers (Davis) 1:05 CST

Damion Easley....ugh.

2-0 D'Backs.

Lots of pitches this inning for DD.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davis will likely settle down and get us through 6 innings. Need some hits and walks this inning.

What scares me is that we beat up Webb in Spring training, the only team to do anything off him. He's a dominant pitcher, and I don't know if we can do it twice in a month.

hopefully Clark gets it going soon. He's had a really slow week. Lots of routine outs. Jenkins has done alright, considering he's mainly gotten soft liner hits.

Everyone else has done fine

hopefully Clark gets it going soon. He's had a really slow week. Lots of routine outs. Jenkins has done alright, considering he's mainly gotten soft liner hits.

Jenkins has 7 strikouts this year, same as Fielder. I think that's being overlooked.

Could be time for Fernandez to eat some innings today.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Jenkins has 7 strikouts this year, same as Fielder. I think that's being overlooked

Mad Hatter 610...I mentioned that Jenkins is starting off slowly in terms of driving the ball, but he's hitting .353 in the early going.

And as for comparing his K's and Fielders, I think most of us expect that in a full season, Jenkins will strikeout around 140-150 times, Fielder 120-135. It's not like the strikeouts are a shocker

Archived