Brewer Fanatic

Your baseball viewership?

danzig6767
I watch as much baseball as possible. Of course every Brewers game but if the Brewers are not on and a different team is playing and I'm home I will watch. I also watched as much of the playoffs as I could besides the Brewers/Phillies games. Really enjoyed watching LA and Tampa games this post season. I like football A LOT, but I LOVE baseball and enjoy watching any game.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I watch pretty much as much baseball as I can especially post season. Living in St. Louis I think I watched 75% of the games or went to them, my girlfriend is a diehard Cards fan though. I will admit I didn't really watch too much of this years WS because for the first time in awhile it really didn't interest me. Plus I find it very hard to watch games with Morgan, McCarver or Buck.

i live in North Carolina and don't have a TV, so watching games is extremely rare for me. i can sometimes find a Badger or Packer game on at the bar, but it gets expensive every week. i've seen two Packers games so far, but since they're mediocre, they now tend to take a backseat to anything else i might have going on. and naturally, everyone has the Panthers on instead.

I can usually request the Brewers at BW3s on a small tv, but craning your head for three hours on a tiny tv isn't that much fun. I've got XM for the baseball games, and i'll usually catch a night game as I'm going to sleep.

i didn't watch baseball after the Brewers exited, either. i have very little interest in any sport unless Wisconsin is involved or has an interest like needing a team to lose. If I can't root for a particular team to win, it all gets pretty boring to me.

The kids usually keep me busy until 8:00-8:30 each night, but after that I watch any baseball that is on. I have always watched a ton of Dodgers' games and have found myself watching a lot of Rockies and DBacks games as well late in the night. Other teams that I would watch were the Reds, Rays, Angels, and whenever a good young pitcher was throwing, I rarely missed a Lincecum start if the Brewers weren't playing at the same time and if they were I did a lot of channel swapping.

I have had DirecTV since they first began offerring Sunday Ticket and up until last year I had always been a subscriber to the Ticket and Extra Innings. I am no longer getting the Ticket, but will still continue to get Extra Innings for a long time.

I get the MLB package each season. I start off the beginning of the year watching as many games as I possibly can, which lasts about a month. As the season progresses, I get a little less interested in the AL and non NL Central games, but I still catch them for at least a few innings a couple days per week.

Towards the height of summer with many family things going on and such nice weather, I'm less inclined to watch TV so my viewership declines to almost strictly Brewers games unless there is a West Coast game going on when I'm staying up a bit late. I'll especially tune in if it's Vin Scully calling the game.

When it starts getting down to crunch time and playoff pictures start to form, I start to tune in again more frequently, obviously concentrating on the Brewers no matter what their situation.

When the playoffs start, I try to watch each and every inning of every series. I'm no fan of the Fox crew, but they do ok, and it's still baseball. In fact, it's great baseball.

I'm ok now, no real signs of withdrawl or anything but around the time the Holidays end I get a longing for the game.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived