Brewer Fanatic

4/10/06 Brewers (Ohka) @ Cardinals (Mulder) 3:10 CST

BuckyTuba
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

carlos lee 1-1 this year against the Cards, 7-57 last year

Great hit by Hall. Two hits there the opposite way. Ball sure seems to carry well to right, cause Hardy's got out there quickly, too

Carlos Lee: first hit at Busch

Bill hall: first homer.

That dude in right field who snagged up on the ball: first vandal in busch stadium.

Did you see that? he ripped the plant right out of the planter box! hehehe

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I ran into that homer ump (Ron Kulpa) after a Brewer game several years ago. He's a jackass. He rang up Sexson three times purposely widening the strike zone because Sexson "is a big jerk"....his words, not mine. I questioned his integrity and he started laughing at me. Then he left Rosie's with two trampy looking women.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Now, first of all, the Sun looks to be a problem. There's also a little wind. But Weeks was under it, Jenkins called him off, only to clank it off his glove mid-thigh high. Come on Tomo, pitch around it

Archived