Brewer Fanatic

DMV locations near UW-Madison campus

WisconsinSportsRule

Link to Madison DMV information

NMF is right. Hill Farms (Sheboygan Ave, just west of Hilldale Mall) is closest to campus. The one at Westgate has evening hours (to 6:45) and Saturday hours, and is not way farther out.

Hill Farms is kind of infamous for long waits (though they now have a lighted sign as you enter listing the expected wait time). But Westgate is sometimes staffed by only one person, so it's not necessarily faster.

If you don't have a car in Madison, Sheboygan Ave is on some bus routes, and Westgate Mall is within walking distance of the west transfer point.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

The express is the way to go, IMO. I renewed my license a couple of months ago and was in and out in 30 mins.

Would have been faster if many of the people in line in front of me weren't there for things they couldn't do at that location.....

Archived