Brewer Fanatic

4/12/06 Brewers (Bush) @ Cardinals (Marquis), 7:10 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Just because you thought that making a move was the way to go doesn't mean that it could have worked logistically.

Good points and Bush does work fast. After there were men on first and second though the brewers should have had someone warming up. A visit from the catcher then maddux then a walk and a reliever should be ready if he's hurrying.

Oh well, what's done is done.

Quote:
Look on the bright side...

Alright, I can't think of anything postive to say...

Lemme know if you think of anything.

Capallen was 6 up and 6 down tonight, which could be huge as this season plays along.

Also we get big Ben back on Sunday.

Also we are 5-3.

Weeks needs to do something soon or he's going to lose confidence in me. Sure. He's only been up about 27 times, but has also struck out 10. Last year he certainly wasn't impressive. Yes, he hit his monster shots, but on the other hand he struck out once every 3.75 at-bats.

I guess all i'm asking for is maybe a change in the lineup. Maybe give weeks a day off or clark. Something has to change is basically what I want. I'm not saying a permanant change.. but just something to shake things up.

the bottom line is the Brewers just can"t beat the big boys and the Cards lineup is loaded.

Brewers are going to have a lot of growing pain with this young Roster.

and yes this could be a very long road trip especiaaly with the hot mets comming up and a houston team we have trouble with what be a disater is that after this road trip we come back with a below 500 record.

Hopefully getting Sheets back will give this team a jolt

The Cards lineup is not loaded, we lost because we did not pitch well and that is it. This Cardinal lineup is very average, they have 3 big mashers and more or less below average hitters in the other 5 slots.

Archived