Brewer Fanatic

04/13/2006 Non-Brewer Game Thread

JoeH33

National League

L.A. Dodgers at Pittsburgh, 12:35 p.m. San Diego at Florida, 1:05 p.m. N.Y. Mets at Washington, 1:05 p.m. Milwaukee at St. Louis, 1:10 p.m. Cincinnati at Chicago Cubs, 2:20 p.m. Houston at San Francisco, 3:35 p.m. Phila'phia at Atlanta, 7:35 p.m. Colorado at Arizona, 9:40 p.m.

American League

Kansas City at N.Y. Yankees, 1:05 p.m. Chicago at Detroit, 1:05 p.m. Oakland at Minnesota, 1:10 p.m. Seattle at Cleveland, 7:05 p.m. Toronto at Boston, 7:05 p.m. Baltimore at Tampa Bay, 7:15 p.m.

Let's hope the Mets are getting it out of their systems in D.C. today before we play them this weekend. They hit 3 first inning HRs off Livan Hernandez.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I am watching the Phillies and Braves on ESPN2. Why are they showing this stupid game? Is it the only one out there tonight? TBS is also showing this game. I think one cable channel is enough.

Also, Brian Jordan is still playing baseball? He just PH for the BRaves.

Astros with the bases juiced and no outs in the 4th. They pulled a brewers here. 2 strikeouts and a groundout for no runs. Yes, it's not only us. 12 LOB in 4 innings for them.

edit: brian jordan is with the braves again? I didnt hear anything about him after he played with the Dodgers. Apparently he went on to the Rangers in 2004 and then back to the braves in 2005.

edit edit: Make it 20 LOB now.

Did it seem like the Giants decided 1 win was enough for today? What's with the game 2 lineup?

I know Alou, Bonds, and Vizquil are not spring chickens, but all 3 out of the lineup didn't like they were going to win....at least the way i see it, from the very first pitch.

Archived