Brewer Fanatic

04/13/2006 Brewers (Davis) @ Cardinals (Suppan) 12:10 PM CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grounding into the double-play is just something you have to risk at times. It does not outweigh the consequences of bunting with two strikes.

You are already sacrificing 1 of only 3 outs you have by trying to get that runner over to second, then you are going to further risk giving up that out without any compensation by trying again? Cirillo is a capable hitter -- it was a no-brainer to have him swinging with 2 strikes. At least it should have been.

I hate Brady Clark.

Wow, that was an awful inning. Strike out bunting and caught stealing as 2 outs.

This team is pathetic on offense to start the season.

Cardinals will end it right here. Swept after a great start. Awesome.

wow, tough break for Brady. Got the right pitch, had the base stolen, but the 2nd baseman's foot landed right in the path of Brady's hand. He had it stolen easily if the foot didn't land right there.

We hear all the time about green lights for baserunners and hitters.

Can we get a red light for Clark? Maybe have the base coaches carry stop signs with them as reminders for when Clark reaches base.

And now Kolb is on. My bad feelings continue to grow.

But at least we'll still have a better record than the Twins. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Archived