Brewer Fanatic

04/13/2006 Brewers (Davis) @ Cardinals (Suppan) 12:10 PM CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And in regards to Wynegar, I have been calling for his head ever since last year when Prince was up in June, and after seeing Hardy bat, Prince pointed out to him that he wasn't using the same stance as he did in the minors. After that, JJ was a .300 + hitter. I was just amazed how a hitting coach who gets paid to notice things exactly like that had it go right over his head. Ever since then, I've been pretty convinced that Wynegar is next to useless for our hitters.

Or not....Bennett, who proved to be detrimental to the team when he was on it, proves he can be detrimental to our team when he's not on it, too. Error by JJ looming large, one single away from letting this very winnable game slip away, getting swept, and losing our fourth straight. This one would hurt bad. Still making the same old mistakes to lose.

Whew!

We've got to get a run and get T-Bow in there. Need this game!! 1 out of 3 in St. Louis wouldn't be too disappointing. Like someone said though, taking a 4 game losing streak into New York and L.A. could be big trouble.

This is beginning to fee like the same Brewer teams of old. As my friend pointed out. The Brewers' strart was similar to the Bucks'. And we see how that turned out.

But, it is early and if they can pull this game out, there will be a much better mood around here.

Eh...Not Cirillo's day at all. 0-5 and failed to get down a big sac bunt. Disagree with Yost having him try to still get down a bunt with 2 strikes. That's something you have a pitcher do -- not a guy who is capable of coming up with the basehit, especially in a clutch situation.

Archived