Brewer Fanatic

2008 Fall Season Awards Ceremony and Party...READ Milwaukee players!

TheHappyYoungster

Fellas,

I hope everyone checks this before Friday (October 24th).

We will be having our 2008 Season Party (1st of many, hopefully) on Friday night and Saturday night this weekend. Justin's birthday is this weekend so we want to have a gathering. Friday night (around 7pm) we will be going out. Saturday afternoon (around 3 pm) we will be having a grill out at my house (near Miller Park). After the grill out (maybe around 8pm), we will be heading out for further refreshments.

This is open to anyone that made an official appearance in a 2008 Brewerfan.net softball game. Hopefully, you guys can make it to at least one of the events listed above.

If you will be attending, just shoot me an e-mail and I will give the rest of the details. Maybe you'll even pick up an award for your '08 performance...good or bad!

happyyoungster@hotmail.com

www.happyyoungster.com

Luke! Start preparing your acceptance speech now...for '08 opposite field hitter of the year!

I've got two games under my belt since returning. 4 for 5 with two walks and 4 runs in 7 plate appearances. Sadly we lost 17-7 and 20-18. Miss ya guys. Enjoy that party.

Thanks for all the responses via e-mail, phone, etc. We will begin tonight's (10/24) festivities @ 10:00 pm. We will be @ Duke's on the corner of Water and Juneau (it's the old Mel's on Water). It's low key and central enough for everyone. AND it provides us options to move if we want.

Hope to see everyone there.

Archived