Brewer Fanatic

04/14/2006 Brewers (Capuano) @ Mets (Glavine) 6:10 PM CST

Team Canada

Trust me, unless FSN is having liars aire false reports then it is true.

I may be wrong im not positive if they named the player, but they did say the guy was stubborn to change his plate approach. Um you do the rest

Ohka was terrible vs the cubs last year another great offense

I guess 2 starts 1 vs a bad team 1 vsa good team and the pitching well vs bad teams and bad vs good teams do not coincide? lol ok

Are u saying u would rather have jenkins up there then koskie or hall? thats my point PERIOD

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Are u saying u would rather have jenkins up there then koskie or hall? thats my point PERIOD

At this exact moment I'd rather see Koskie or Hall up with the game on the line, but thats sort of an unfair question seeing as Jenks is obviously slumping right now.

No this was reported 2 years ago buddy, when jenkins was on his downswing.

If you cant tell jenkins is stubborn without someone telling you ,,, you are cluesless.

Remember the ole addage from butch about the first 2 strikes are yours, then teh last strike is the teams? Does jenkins shorten his swing with a 1-2 0-2 2-2 count?

I rest my case stubborn period

Quote:
If you cant tell jenkins is stubborn without someone telling you ,,, you are cluesless.

What about last season when he stopped trying to pull everything and started taking the ball to the opposite field. That jump started the rest of the season for him. Doesn't sound that stubborn to me.

Also, you wanna lay off the insults, it just makes you sound immature.

Archived