Brewer Fanatic

04/14/2006 Brewers (Capuano) @ Mets (Glavine) 6:10 PM CST

Team Canada
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ground out by Fielder, at least it's not a strikeout. I don't care if it's only 10 games in, how can you not be upset that we've faced pitchers "who really brought their A-game" every single game so far. It's getting old.

Same problem as last year. Making opposing starting pitchers look great. Sigh....

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

I know we can hit. 1-8 is finally made of up of either proven major league hitters or guys with all the potential in the world. An adjustment has to be made. I don't know if we can expect all of the guys struggling to figure it out all on their own and at the same time. I don't know if these guys need a tongue lashing or a calming voice, but someone better do something.

Your right what Koskie and Hall have done up to this point mean Jenkins is the best choice to start.

To heck wtih Koskie mashing the ball to heck with

jenKinstein

Hufff. some people are so blind. I guess it will take a bad road trip to open up some eyes.

After all they're mashing again tonight.

Jenkins is to ignorant, i coulda swore wynegar said he was stubborn and unwilling to change his approach last year or yea rbefore.

Oh sweet im lookin forward to August when Jenks will break out and hit this team to a .500 record, ohh sweeet lord i cannot wait what a great summer this is gonna be.

Quote:
Oh, btw those high on bush and ohka

They pitched great vs crappy offenses.

They pitched crappy vs great offenses.

You be the judge.

You can't judge a player's value on 2 starts apice.

Just to clarify, this is exactly what Wynegar said about Jenkins.

Quote:
Hitting coach Butch Wynegar noticed that he's changing his swing from batting practice to the game. Wynegar said, "If you watch his batting practice swings and then you watch his game swings, they're totally different. His BP swings, they're short to the ball, they have a nice path, and then all of a sudden in the game, it's a long path. That tells me that in the back of his mind, he's trying to generate that first [home run], trying to get it out of the way. Problem is, that's not going to help. He's trying to lift it instead of trusting his swing."

Archived