Brewer Fanatic

04/14/2006 Brewers (Capuano) @ Mets (Glavine) 6:10 PM CST

Team Canada
Quote:
Whisky i can handle the extreme pessimism; but the extremely low intelligence and lack of anything along the lines of grammar is really getting tough

Quoted for truth.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love brewers. I tell it like IT IS PERIOD.

They are 6-3 they whooped those MIGHTY PIRATES AND D-BACKS WOW

Like i said they won verses a team they should beat.. right?

And lost vs the team (CARDS) they are supposed to lose against.

How is this different from last year or year before or year before?

They got lucky vs st louis in game 3 period.

They are 6-3 but its one of those circus mirror 6-3 records.

I am like this because I sir, am not OK with a mediocre team.

I am so sick of

Welllll at least there over 500,,,,,,, or Its still early let them gel blah blah blah blah.

"Hitting a baseball is not a team thing, it dont matter if the guy behind you got a hit or not, it doesnt effect whether you are able to hit the ball. Maybe it effects your approach such as hitting to oppo field or hitting a sac fly but it dont effect whether you can actually HIT the ball"

Its allll good tho Jenks will eventually get hot when it matters when we are out of the race, because he cant hit early on.

Start Koskie in right and Hall at third i guarantee theres a better lineup.

Quote:
Since when did this site suddenly become the JSOnline site where there are clearly people here who arent even fans.

Since when did it become known that if you get mad/frustrated at the team for playing like crap that you're not a fan??? I think the guys who are getting angry are the true fans.

Jenkins came into the game hitting .296. Yes his power hass been off. but to complain about Jenkins when Clark has been putrid, Hardy has a sub 300 OBP, and Miller has been hittless for a week seems like either you're blind, prejudiced or trolling.

And sooner or later Yost will realize that Hart made the team. Glavine gave up 1 hit to lefties coming into the game.

Not in time? I'm listening on the radio, someone tell me how Delgado beat out the double-play? Was it a slow grounder? From the play-by-play, it sounded like a hot grounder that would be a sure DP.

Good heads-up play by Prince to turn it into a DP, after all. Surrendered a run, though....

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

There is a huge difference between getting frustrated with the crew and mocking them when they actually get a hit with RISP. Once the same guys apluad when they actually do something good then I will consider them good fans. You cant few success as temporary lack of failure and be a god fan. Just my opinion and certianly everyone is entitled to there own so I wont mention it again and hopefully no one lese will either

Quote:
Since when did it become know that if you get mad/frustrated at the team for playing like crap that you're not a fan??? I think the guys who are getting angry are the true fans.

i think it's the extreme sarcasm that is the problem. if you're really telling it like it is, then do it. i love sarcasm, but it is generally lost in the written form. go do a stand up routine, and let's see if the Brewers can break out the bats tonight.

"Since when did this site suddenly become the JSOnline site where there are clearly people here who arent even fans. This big question is why would people post on here who arent brewers fans, dont they have something better to do? "

In case you didnt know, THESE ARE THE MILWAUKEE BREWERS.

Who in there right mind, who wasnt a fan would waste there time here ON THE BREWERS. Give me a break.

You be ok with the .500 brewers at best cool with me..why teams sit in the cellar for 12 years because fans are OK with being losers.

Sorry that i strive and want this team to do well.

Jenkins is struggling vs tough lefties? Hmmm.... im no brain surgeon but why is HE STARTING VS TOUGH LEFTIES....doe she have a track record of being a southpaw basher? I THINK NOT

Why did Cappy pitch vs Delgado with 1st open? I dont think Delgado is that bad vs lefties im pretty sure he isnt.

Aytumious --

First off, 13 years without a winning season will cause some negativity.

Secondly, I'm very happy with the 6-3 right now, don't get me wrong. But I think what is worrying most fans is the fact that we have shown, so far, to be a lucky 6-3 team that has played bad baseball and caught some breaks, not a good 3-6 team that has played very well but has caught some bad breaks but is clearly on the edge of breaking out. I'd rather be the latter.

We still waste so many opportunities with RISP. We still strike out way too much. We still cost ourselves runs with errors. These are the things that kept us from being a playoff contender last year, and I think we are all frustrated to be seeing it again. We are 6-3 only because we have a very solid bullpen and closer, with a pitching staff that has been consistent for the most part, but our offense thus far has fallen far short of expectations.

Just to clarify, I think the reason Jenkins is public enemy #1 tonight stems from the fact that he's 0-3 with 3 K's. We all know that when the year ends he'll most likely have solid numbers. It also should be starting to become common knowledge that he hits a far cry better from the 5 hole.

Archived