Brewer Fanatic

04/14/2006 Brewers (Capuano) @ Mets (Glavine) 6:10 PM CST

Team Canada
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does Ned give Jenks a seat? The guy is not being paid to bat.250, with 0 HR or RBI. Pathetic.

And for the team in general, how do you make Tom Glavine look like Steve Carlton. Sheesh.

OMG WE GOT A RUNNNN

1-3

WOOOOHOOOO USA USA USA USAAAAAAA USAAAAA USAAAAAAAA

WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME

ok guy slet me tell you why i think we will win the central division we are DA BESTEST EVER

---------------------------------

Supreme sarcasm^^^^^^^

No doubt Badgerfan

Jenkins

Moeller-Miller the to MdoubleLer kids cant hit for nothing

Clark-----?

Cards showed us who is the real king of the NL central.

Same way with the milwaukee bucks to start this season they were 17-11 everyone was ont he bandwagon but they were playing terrible basketball and very lucky to even be over 500 at that point every said i was a idiot bandwagon fan now look at em

38-40? Woohoo

Unless Ohka faces a terrible offense or can pitch vs the brewers, he will be less the avg. as he get his butt crushed vs any above avg. offense Cubs Cards wait and see he willg et owned

Quote:
So much negativity in this thread. Are Brewer fans really this jaded?

I think some of it stems from 95% of people here knowing things like Geoff Jenkins should not be batting third. And the frustration grows knowing it will take Ned two months to figure that out just like every other year. There are other things. That's just one example.

People say wait till Jenkins gets hot. The actual correct sequence is...move Jenkins down to 5th in the order and then watch as he heats up.

Archived