Brewer Fanatic

04/14/2006 Brewers (Capuano) @ Mets (Glavine) 6:10 PM CST

Team Canada

i am curious why they were bunting with hardy, playing for a tie on the road?

jj took a strike, bunted foul, then works the full count for a grounder, that advances the runners to 2nd and 3rd anyhoo http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our offense will be fine, in fact, I'm willing to bet this is one of the best offenses the Crew has had in the past couple of decades.

Clark - yeah he's had a slow start, but he hit over .300 last year and has proven his ability to get on base (OBP)

JJ Hardy - started the year hot, but cooled off a bit lately, he hit over .300 after the ASB last year, he should be a solid #2 hitter for years to come, but he's still young.

Jenkins - Has the highest career OPS of any player on the team and has shown the ability to carry the team for weeks at a tim.

Lee - Solid, has a OPS over 800 and consistently puts up solid numbers

Koskie - Above Average 3B

Hall - Solid hiter both power and average

Fielder - Future of the organization, has mashed at all levels (including a short stint last year) Has hit pretty well this year after a short slump.

Weeks - Also has mashed at all levels, started off the year well, but has been slumping a bit since. Will be one of the best 2nd basemen in a year or two.

Miller - Has been a solid offensive catcher for years, possibly a chance of regressing a bit

Moeller - Not very good

Hart - Solid prospect, hit very well at all levels

Gross - Solid prospect, shown an ability to pinch hit so far this year

Cirillo - Solid pinch hitter

I just don't see how we are going to be all that bad this year.

Well, a base hit woulda been better, but plating a run is plating a run. Geoff got the job done. I like Carlos being up with two outs and a runner on third.

And if they walk Carlos, I like Hall. He still needs to atone for his error.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

If you cant tell jenkins is stubborn without someone telling you ,,, you are cluesless.

Clearly no one is getting through to you.

STOP WITH THE INSULTS. YOU ARE NOT THE SMARTEST PERSON HERE. EVERONE ELSE IS NOT CLUELESS.

It is not your job to enlighten everyone else of your "obvious" conclusions. Please please please change how you post, or they will start disappearing.

Justin Lehr has been pretty impressive so far this season. Granted, it's still very early, but I wasn't a very big advocate of him even making the roster out of spring training and so far, he is proving me wrong.

Archived